05 June 2006

The Official Dumb Look

One of my most favorite places to visit on the net while I had an active working life was Despair and their Demotivators.

Most especially was this classic and another of the sources of inspiration for this site. I give you Indifference.


Indifference
Hopefully today will be my *last* day of instant coffee as the new coffee maker will be arriving today. I damn well need that real coffee in the morning.

Procrastination


My thanks to Thinkgeek for introducing me to these things when I really needed them!

2 comments:

Lone Pony said...

Thank YOU for introducing me to them too! This is great!

A Jacksonian said...

LP - My pleasure to do so... they look *just like* the normal incentivizers... until you start reading them...

Just the thing for a dreary workplace.