13 February 2006

Read them! I weep...

Two alternative universes come out with new books, and I weep for my inability to follow a story...

In the Belisarius Series: The Dance of Time. This should be the capstone to that universe, with any luck.

In the 1632 Series: 1634: The Ram Rebellion. In the continuation of the people of a small West Virginia town transported back in time to a duplicate of our universe in 1632. The saga of change and liberty and ingenuity continues... forever onwards supported by tens if not hundreds of readers *contributing* to it. A small town from 1999 sent to Thuringia in 1632... what would you do? What could you do? And what happens from there on out?

Two universes denied to me, now.

Read for me... start at the beginning... these are two of the BEST alternative history series around. I can not plough through even a short story now... I loved these two worlds...

I weep in this land twixt sleep and wakefulness... that some dreams I can no longer have.

No comments: