We The People... as it begins in the US Constitution, so it is to be. We have granted certain things to be done ONLY by the Federal Government of the United States. Amongst these things that are being ignored today by some places in The Union:
In part in Article I, Section 8:
- "To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes; "
- "To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States; "
- "The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person. "
- "No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; "
- "He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; "
- "and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments. "
- "he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States. "
- "The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;--to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;--to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;--to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;--to Controversies between two or more States;-- between a State and Citizens of another State;--between Citizens of different States;--between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects."
- "The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State. "
- "The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate. "
- "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding. "
You have apparently decided that you want to secede from The Union by taking it upon yourselves to conduct foreign policy, impede the application of the laws of the land and otherwise engage in activity contrary to the compact set up by our Forefathers for guiding life within this land.
- You have decided to traffic in human beings from foreign nations without consent of The Congress.
- You have decided to ignore the laws established by Congress on Immigration, Treaty enforcement and naturalization.
- By doing the above you are creating a separate foreign policy within the United States that is the Treaty rights of the Executive and Congress.
- By impeding Federal officials and their enforcement of the laws of the land, you have denied the right of the US Government to govern the laws that apply to all Americans and All lands within these United States.
- You are denying the right granted to the Executive by the People of the United States to enforce the laws set by Congress.
- You are receiving unregistered foreign agents within these United States contrary to law set by Congress.
- You are denying the Judicial branch its right to be the SOLE arbiter in all cases involving foreign countries.
- You are denying the Judicial branch the right given it to be the SOLE arbiter in cases involving Treaties.
- You are not using the Supreme Court to adjudicate problems via Treaties, but are doing so on your own.
- You have not gone through the right and proper Constitutional Amendment procedures to redact these rights from these branches of government.
- You have seceded from The Union by using unlawful and unconstitutional means to achieve your ends.